#Giovinco speaks on #Juventus and on his #TFC debut







 
The Toronto FC man took part of 50 minutes of his side's loss to OKC Energy last night in Florida


Sebastian Giovinco looked good in his debut against lower-division OKC Energy last night in Florida. Albeit being marked tightly, he moved well to free himself up front, made several dribbles past defenders, and passed well.

"I only played fifty minutes. It went well. I've only been practicing with this team for one week and we did pretty well. We conceded on the only shot on goal received, we were unlucky", he told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

The atomic ant also spoke about his new city: "The city is beautiful, the club is an important one and they want to grow. I saw an NBA and NHL match so far: sports here are wonderful".

Overall, Giovinco is happy with TFC, and likes the facilities at the players' disposal: "I like the structures here, things are well-rounded. I knew Altidore and Bradley, who told me good things about the club. We want to enrich the level of football practiced here. We want to improve over last season".

Many have spoken negatively about Giovinco's decision to leave Italy for Toronto, in that it would negatively affect his chances for the Italian national team. Giovinco told Tuttomercatoweb: "Conte told me that I made the right choice and not to worry because if I do well, I'll be taken in consideration for the Italian national team".

One last word on his old teammates: "I follow Juventus over the internet right now, I don't know Canadian TV yet. Knowing the team well, I know that they're concentrating on Atalanta and not Borussia, especially after the away draw at Cesena".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SerieA Road Trip Personal Blog Day 8, Paying Respects to Crosstown Rivals

My very personal wish to Juventus on her 120th birthday

My Champions League Final